Middle Tennessee Charity Golf Classic
2021 Date Coming Soon
11:00 a.m. Shotgun start
College Grove, TN
Join HopeKids, with special guest host and former NFL wide receiver Eric Decker, at The Grove for a great day of golf while raising money to provide an ongoing calendar of free events for families who have a child with a life-threatening medical condition.
The HopeKids Charity Golf Classic is a tournament designed just the way golf should be – pure fun with friendly competition! Join HopeKids at The Grove for a fantastic day of golf and a great time while raising money to provide an ongoing calendar of free events for families who have a child with a life-threatening medical condition. The day will include lunch, golf, on-course contests, gifts and prizes! Please plan to stay for awards, cocktails, silent auction, and a word from our families after the tournament!
Four-person teams will play a scramble format. Each player will play from the tee, then the team chooses the best position to play from the fairway. All four players then play from that position and continue to choose the best position until the ball is holed. That will record the team’s score as a team on that hole.
• Special invitation access to play The Grove, Nashville’s only private, Greg Norman signature-designed course – one of the best golf courses in Middle Tennessee!
• Tournament prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams
• Prizes for longest drive and closest-to-the-pin
• Boxed lunch served at registration, with snacks and drinks on-course
• Player gifts
• Post-event cocktail reception with awards
• A great opportunity to raise funds for HopeKids Middle Tennessee programs!