October 22, 2022
Glowing the Distance
Capp Smith Park
5800 Robin Drive | Watauga, TX 76148
5:00 PM | Team check-in & family fun
6:00 PM | Announcements
6:15 PM | 1 mile all-accessible Glow Walk begins
7:00 – 8:00 PM | Glow Dance Party
Create a Fundraising Team
*There is no fee to register. Teams are asked to commit to raise a minimum of $100. Number of team members is unlimited.
- HopeWalk teams that raise $100 or more are eligible for fun rewards
- Teams required to raise $100 per team to be eligible to participate in the walk day activities
- Collect online donations using your Classy fundraising website page
- Create a HopeWalk fundraiser event on Facebook or Instagram and all donations will go towards your team
- Ask your employers to sponsor your team and encourage co-workers to attend with your team
- Manually list “offline” donations of cash and checks to accurately reflect your team progress
- Bring cash and check donations with you to the HopeWalk in an envelope clearly marked with your Team Name and the total enclosed.
- You can find more information and fundraising ideas here.
2022 Sponsorship Opportunities
In-Kind Sponsor: We are always open to donations of drinks, snacks, games and crafts. Donations of food, prizes, event entertainment or other items. Logo on materials based on value of items as indicated below. You can also make a donation of $50-100 gift card of any type to be used as prize incentives for HopeKids families.